Wood & laminate
From a warm colour palette to trendy scandi look, let wood or laminate transform your room. Visit our showroom to explore different textures, designs, colours and finishes. Use our impressive samples for your interior inspiration and our flooring experts advice to ensure you find the right flooring for you.
Wood and Laminates
Wood and laminate flooring is a stylish and practical alternative to carpet available in a variety styles to suit every taste and price range.
Right now wooden floors are very on-trend, so it is no surprise that more and more people are choosing them for home and commercial installation. But how do you decide on which wood flooring to go for or if wood flooring is right for you at all?
Well, this is where we can help. At Herts Flooring and Interiors, we have a vast selection of wood and engineered wood, as well as laminate flooring that offers endless possibilities for your interior design.
We realise that flooring is just as much a style statement, as it is a practical solution, so we want to get to know your lifestyle, habits and needs to ensure we find the right floor solution for you. We will explore all the options with you, to make sure you have the best flooring to suit your needs for optimum durability and longevity.
Wood & laminate floor specialists
- Wooden floor naturally wears and changes colour with age, it will mark and sometimes this just adds to the beauty and look of the floor. After time it may look tired and at this point, you may want to sand down and re-lacquer/oil, to give the floor a fresh new look.
- Styles, textures and colours you like.
- Patterned wooden flooring; such as parquet or herringbone and will it work in the area.
- Is it the most suitable flooring for yours/your families needs.
- What would be in-keeping with the period of the property.
Get in touch today
View our other flooring options
Not quite sure what flooring option is right for you? View our full range
Herts Flooring Limited,
16 Mark Road,
Hertfordshire HP2 7BN
Tel: 01442 263723
Monday to Friday: 9am - 4pm and Saturday: 10am - 3pm
Sunday and Evenings are by appointment only.